Why Drive to Mexico? Get Quality Dental at Mexico Like Prices
Save money on dental work without traveling to Mexico
Would you like to spend less for much-needed dental work? You can save money by traveling to Algodones, but what if you could stay in the United States and pay similar prices? This would obviously be the better choice.
At Dental Urgent Care, you can get quality dental care without traveling to Mexico. Located in Lake Havasu, our dental clinic is revolutionizing the dental care industry in the United States. Our dentists are at the top of their field. You can also get reimbursed for your dental work by petitioning your insurance company. Best of all, you can fully trust that the quality of your dental work is the best it can be.
Our dental clinic is located in Lake Havasu, Arizona. This is the same distance from Phoenix as Algodones, and you won't have to worry about traveling through customs. If you're looking for an affordable dentist in Algodones, Mexico, we offer a far better option. Contact our dental office today for more information, or simply stop by for walk-in dental care.
Get quality American dental care at prices you pay in Los Algodones, Mexico
- We offer quality urgent dental care at prices you can afford.
- We accept cash payments and will provide you with a receipt.
- Never worry about the quality of the dental care you're receiving.
- Our dentists are professionals that receive ongoing training here in the U.S.
- We offer walk-in emergency dental care so you don't have to worry about international travel.
Many people living in the Southwest and Phoenix travel to Los Algodones for dental care because they can't afford the high price of a local dentist. Dental care in the United States is very expensive, so many people have to travel to Mexico just to get routine dental care. Dental work done in Los Algodones usually looks good, but what will you do if the work isn't done right and problems arise after only a few months? How can you be sure that a Mexican dentist is using quality materials that last?
In the United States, dentists must follow strict guidelines that regulate the dental industry. Dentists must also continue their training so that they stay up-to-date on the latest medical advancements and dental procedures. Algodones dentists are not required to do any of these things, so can you really trust that you're getting the best care possible?
At Dental Urgent Care, our dentists follow all federally-mandated guidelines and regulations. You don't have to worry about quality because you can have confidence in the quality of your dental work. Our dental clinic features state-of-the-art equipment and a welcoming atmosphere filled with the most modern equipment available today.
Best of all, you receive all of these benefits at prices that are almost the same as those in Los Algodones. You don't have to travel across the border to Mexico anymore because you can get emergency dental care right here in the United States.
You don't have to sacrifice quality to save a few dollars
Many dental patients travel to Algodones because they can get treatment for about half of what it costs in the United States. This is a significant savings, especially if you need a root canal, dentures, or a crown. But do you have any options if you return to the United States and find out that the workmanship was poor or the materials were substandard? Is a dentist in Algodones going to refund your money?
What will you do if poor quality materials cause other problems with your teeth? You could end up spending a fortune trying to repair the damage. It doesn't make sense to save a few dollars now only to spend even more money a few months later.
If you have issues with any of the dental work done at our clinic, our dentists fully back up the work. Just stop back by our dental clinic and we will address the problem.
Remember that a dentist is a doctor. You put your trust in that doctor to provide you with quality health care. Do you take any chances on the quality of your medical care just to save a few dollars? Of course not. You maintain a relationship with them over time to ensure that your health needs are being addressed. Shouldn't you develop this same kind of relationship with your dentist?
All of the professional dentists that work at our clinic are eager to earn your trust. They will develop a medical relationship with you so that your health needs are fully addressed. Can you be sure that a dentist in Algodones will do the same?
Why travel across the border when you don't have to?
Dental care in the United States is often expensive, and if you need emergency care it can cost even more. You may also have to wait for an appointment, which is not helpful if you're dealing with a broken tooth or severe pain. If you need an emergency care dentist on holidays and weekends, you may not even be able to afford a visit. This is why so many people living in Phoenix and other surrounding areas travel across the border to Los Algodones Mexico for dental care.
Traveling across the border can be risky. Because Algodones dentists are not subject to the same regulations as those in the United States, you may not be getting the best care possible. Mexican dentists are not requires to receive ongoing professional training, so they may be unfamiliar with modern dental techniques, materials, and equipment.
At our Lake Havasu dental clinic, we use only the most modern dental equipment. We can even use our 3D printer to create crowns while you wait, which saves you from having to make an extra visit. You will save time, save money, and get quality dental care up to the standards you should always expect.
State-of-the-art urgent dental care at a fraction of the price
Also consider the risks of traveling over the border, into and out of a foreign country. You will need a valid passport, which is not cheap. You will have to pass through the border twice, which will undoubtedly lead to a great deal of personal scrutiny. You should always check travel advisories to make sure international travel is safe. If you take the vans over the border, they are going to be very crowded and uncomfortable.
Once you make it to Los Algodones, you will have to watch what you eat and drink. If the dentist uses unfiltered water at their clinic, you could end up getting sick or possible even having complications with your dental work.
If you pay cash for your dental work in Mexico, will the dentist admit it if they make a mistake? Will they provide you with a receipt, and even if they do is it worth the paper it's printed on?
When you consider all of these factors, how much money are you really saving by traveling to Los Algodones for dental work? If you can pay almost the same price here in the United States, why would you even bother traveling to Mexico? If you are in need of emergency dental care, we are the obvious choice. Walk into our clinic and find out how we are revolutionizing dental care in the United States.
Get comprehensive dental care at a price you can afford
If you want state-of-the-art dental care, you've come to the right place. Our professional dentists use only the most modern materials and equipment to ensure patient comfort and the integrity of your dental work. Your dental work will last as long as you take care of it as instructed. Some of the other benefits of using our clinic for your emergency dental needs includes:
- Minimal wait times
- Walk-in care
- 3D printed crowns on-site and while you wait
- A printed receipt for your cash payment
- We are located close to Phoenix
- Affordable prices that are fair
Don't risk traveling over the border to Algodones when you can get quality care from our dentist right here in Arizona.
We offer these dental services
When you become a patient, you will have access to all of these urgent dental care procedures.
- Root canals -If your teeth are damaged or compromised, your dentist may perform a root canal. Pulp will be removed from the tooth's interior and then the dentist will reseal the tooth. It is common practice to place a 3D crown over the repaired tooth. We can 3D print these crowns on site, which saves you time and money.
- Tooth abscesses -You can recognize a tooth abscess because it forms a bump around the compromised tooth. This is an infection that can spread to other parts of the body, if ignored. If you have a tooth abscess, seek urgent dental care immediately.
- Tooth extractions - If your tooth is too badly damaged to be saved with a root canal, we will have to extract it. This process is straightforward, so it makes sense to have it done in the United States instead of Mexico.
- Wisdom tooth extractions - Many people's wisdom teeth do not have room to grow into the mouth, which means they must be extracted. This is usually an expensive procedure in the United States, but not at our urgent care dental clinic.
- Dental bridges - These devices bridge open spaces between teeth where other teeth are missing. Dental crowns hold the anchor teeth in place so the device has stable support. If you want complete confidence in the quality of your dental bridge, we recommend visiting our clinic instead of traveling to Algodones for care.
- Dental crowns - Crowns offer support for compromised teeth by perfectly fitting over them for more strength and durability. They are especially helpful after a root canal has been performed on the patient. We can create your crowns on-site with our 3D printer.
- Affordable dentures - Countless Phoenix residents travel to Algodones for dentures because they are typically a lot cheaper. However, we create high quality dentures at our clinic for a price very similar to what you will pay in Mexico.
Stop by our clinic and get professional dental care from a dentist who cares about your smile
Why travel to Mexico and risk the quality of your smile when you can stay here in the United States and save almost the same amount of money. You can contact our clinic for further details, or walk in off the street. We offer 24-7-365 service, so you never have to wait for care you need right now. If you have any questions, please give us a call. Thank you.