Why Drive to Mexico? Get Quality Dental at Mexico Like Prices
Looking for a dentist in Mexico? Come to our Lake Havasu dental urgent care dental clinic for U.S. quality care at prices on par with Mexico
If you're considering visiting a dentist in Mexico, it's likely you're hoping to save some money. Traveling to see a dentist in Mexico can accomplish this goal, but can you fully trust the quality of the care you're receiving? What if you could get the same care here in the U.S. at a similar price?
Here in Lake Havasu, Dental Urgent Care is offering United States dental care at prices usually associated with Mexico. Our revolutionary approach to emergency dental care ensures that you get treated by highly-skilled American dentists. You can rely on the quality of the materials and techniques used in our state-of-the-art dental clinic, and we will provide you with a receipt so that you can seek reimbursement from your insurance company.
Our convenient Lake Havasu location is the same distance from Phoenix as Algodones, Mexico, so you won't have to travel far. If you're looking for a dentist in Mexico, you just found a far better option. Contact us today if you have any questions, or simply stop by for walk-in care.
Why travel to visit a dentist in Mexico when you can stay right here in Arizona?
- Our clinic provides patients with dental care for prices on par with dentists in Mexico.
- We accept cash payments and provide you with a receipt.
- Your dentist will only use quality materials proven to withstand the test of time.
- Every dentist at our clinic receives ongoing professional training to stay abreast of industry changes and technological advancements.
- Walk-in care from a professional dentist without the worry associated with Mexico travel.
There is a reason why so many people living in the Southwest travel to Mexico to visit the dentist. Price. Urgent dental care in the U.S. is expensive, and many people simply can't afford to see their dentist without careful budgeting.
Dentists in Mexico are capable of doing work that looks great, so saving a few dollars makes sense. But what happens if the techniques or materials used by the dentist in Algodones, Mexico are substandard?
We have laws in the United States that protect dental patients. Dentists are required to get updated training on a yearly basis. This helps them offer quality care to their patients. Dentists practicing in Mexico are not held to these same high regulatory standards, which makes you wonder if the quality of the work will withstand the test of time.
At Dental Urgent Care, our dentist are professionally trained and follow all United States regulatory guidelines. Our clinic features state-of-the-art technology that allows every dentist to offer the most modern treatments. Best of all, we charge prices that more in line with Mexico than those found in the U.S. Now you can get quality dental care at an affordable price without traveling to Mexico. We think that it's about time.
Best of all, you receive all of these benefits at prices that are almost the same as those in Los Algodones. You don't have to travel across the border to Mexico anymore because you can get emergency dental care right here in the United States.
You shouldn't have to sacrifice quality to save money
Seeing a dentist in Mexico costs about 40% to 50% less than it does in the United States, on average. If you're trying to save money, and who isn't, it makes sense to deal with the hassle of international travel to save money on a dental crown or dentures. However, if your dental work doesn't last, are you really saving any money? Of course not. You should have complete confidence in the materials used by your dentist, and they should be willing to back up their work.
When you travel to Mexico to see a dentist, you have to pay in cash. Are they going to stand by their work if you have problems? Are they going to give you a receipt that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement? Probably not.
What will you do if you develop a problem with your dental work? What if you lose teeth or develop an infection? In the unlikely chance you have any problems with work done by one of our dentists, we address the issue with urgency.
A dentist is actually a doctor, and you are trusting them to offer you reliable care that directly affects your health and happiness. Your smile is one of your greatest assets, so you should never risk it's beauty just to save a few dollars. You should have a relationship with your dentist based on trust, just like the relationship you have with your personal physician.
You can have all of these things and still save money when you come to Dental Urgent Care. Why travel to Mexico to visit the dentist when you simply don't have to?
Traveling out of the country is a giant hassle
Going to see an emergency dentist in the United States isn't always easy. You may have to wait days for an appointment, which is no fun when you're dealing with pain. If you have a dental emergency on the weekend or a holiday, you may pay even more money to see the dentist than usual. These are all legitimate reasons why Phoenix residents travel to Mexico to see an emergency care dentist.
However, traveling to Mexico is often a hassle, and it's far from worry-free. Keep in mind that the government regulations United State's dentists are required to follow do not exist in Mexico. Their dentists are not required to maintain annual training, which could mean that your dentist is using outdated technologies or materials.
The equipment being used at your dentist in Mexico may also be substandard. Our dentists use cutting-edge technology designed to make your procedure more efficient, comfortable, and reliable. You can even get your crowns 3D printed on site while you wait. Try doing that in Mexico. You will save time and have fewer visits to the dentist's office.
Traveling to Mexico takes substantial effort and costs money. Passports cost around $160. You have to stay abreast of any travel advisories or it may not be safe to cross the border. The vans that take passengers into Mexico are crowded and uncomfortable. While in Mexico, you need to stay away from water and food that could make you sick. If your dentist uses unfiltered water in their office, you will have no other choice than to risk illness.
Why risk visiting an emergency dentist in Mexico when you don't have to?
After going to the dentist in Mexico and paying in cash, do you have any guarantee that they will stand behind the quality of their work and the durability of the materials used in your mouth? Even if all goes well, you will have no way to seek reimbursement from your dental insurance company.
Even if you end up saving a few dollars, is it really worth the risk and hassle? Especially when you can come to our clinic, save money, and get reliable treatment without traveling to Mexico and rolling the dice. Come by our clinic for emergency dental care and we are confident that you will keep coming back.
Comprehensive urgent dental care at a price that's affordable
Dental Urgent Care uses the most modern, technologically advanced dental equipment available to dentists in this day and age. Our clinic is comfortable and inviting. Our goal is to maximize your comfort in any way we can. Nobody likes going to the dentist, especially for emergency care, but it doesn't have to be a negative experience. Not only will you be able to trust the materials that we use, but you also will benefit from:
- Short waiting times
- Walk-in care from our dentist
- 3D printed crowns on site, while you wait
- A receipt for your cash payment
- Not far from Phoenix – equidistant to Algodones, Mexico
- Affordable prices for United States quality care
Don't risk your dental care to anything less than the best at prices that you can afford.
Comprehensive dental services for every member of your family
You and your family can take advantage of our complete menu of emergency dental services, including:
- Root canals – If your tooth is damaged and compromised, it may be necessary to perform a root canal to repair it. The procedure requires removing pulp from the tooth's interior and then resealing it. It's common procedure to add a crown to the tooth when the root canal is done. We can print your crown on-site, saving you another trip to the dentist.
- Tooth abscess treatment – Teeth may abscess for a variety of reasons, and it's usually indicated by a bump that forms on the gum near the affected tooth. Ignoring a tooth abscess can cause serious complications, so you need to address the issue as soon as possible.
- Tooth extraction – When a tooth cannot be saved by performing a root canal, it may have to be removed. Extractions are fairly common and straightforward, so there is no reason to travel to Mexico when you can have this procedure done in the U.S. as a walk-in patient.
- Wisdom teeth extraction – When they don't have enough room to enter the mouth, wisdom teeth become impacted and must be removed. If ignored, wisdom teeth can cause a lot of discomfort and other serious health problems.
- Dental bridges – When you have missing teeth, bridges fill the gaps by anchoring to existing teeth. The quality of your dental bridge is important because you will use it every day. The materials used to craft bridges must be durable and of the highest quality, which is why you should have them made here in the U.S.
- Dental crowns – Crowns are fitted over existing teeth to reinforce their durability, especially after a root canal has been performed. We craft custom crowns on site with our state-of-the-art 3D printer, so you don't have to worry about a repeat visit to the dentist.
- Affordable dentures – Many people living in Arizona and the Southwest travel to Mexico for dentures because they are more affordable. Now you can get United States quality dentures at prices on par with Mexico, so make your appointment today.
Contact us today for more information or stop by our clinic for walk-in care from one of our experienced dentists
The time has come for affordable urgent dental care here in the United States. You don't ever have to travel to Mexico again, and you can trust the quality of your care. Contact us today to visit our Lake Havasu dental clinic and take the worry out of emergency dental care.